Put your gift to work faster by giving securely online by clicking the donate link below to support this GREAT FUTURES Annual Campaign.
Please make checks payable to BGCCA
Boys and Girls Club of the Capital Area
110 S. Ree Street
Pierre, SD 57501
GREAT FUTURES CAMPAIGN
Hello from the Boys and Girls Club of the Capital Area! We hope this letter finds you well. Our annual Great Futures Campaign is one of our most important fundraisers of the year with a goal of $125,000. So much of what we do for kids in our community in 2023 depends on the money we raise now.
When youth arrive at the Boys and Girls Club of the Capital Area, after school or in the summer, they eat a quick snack before participating in programs and activities with their friends. All of the activities and programs focus on at least one of our three priority outcomes:
- Academic Success: programs like 21st Century, homework help, and a variety of STEAM projects (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math)
- Character and Leadership: programs like Torch Club, team games and activities
- Healthy Lifestyles: programs like Garden Club, gym games, and Girls on the Run
With your help in 2022, the Boys and Girls Club of the Capital Area:
- Served nearly 500 youth—an average of 180 kids per day elementary and middle school
- Led over 125 youth in the Garden Club—planting, weeding, picking and enjoying veggies
- Installed and completed a new playground
- Provided opportunities for kids to participate in Engineering Club, Book Club, Lego Club, Garden Club, Photography Club & Art Club
Serving youth who need us most would not be possible without YOU and your heart for our communities’ youth. THANK YOU for being a loyal partner in our mission to build GREAT FUTURES!