The Boys & Girls Club of the Capital Area would like to thank our Investors:
Invest in the Future of Our Club Kids
Make or match a challenge gift of $25,000 or more. Your legacy gift to our Endowment will financially support BGCCA forever.
Jeremiah Milbank Society
This national society recognizes our largest private investors
Family Legacy Investor
A contribution in honor or in memory of your parents for the life lessons they taught you and the many sacrifices they made for you.
Blue Door Society Member
Contribute $1,200 or more a year and you'll be enrolled in our elite investor society and invited to our Blue Door Society Social held in March.
GREAT FUTURES Investor
As a GREAT FUTURES Investor you will be sponsoring the total cost of one member for the entire year!
Munch Code Investor
Using the SD Department of Health’s Munch Code guide, an investment at this level covers the cost of healthy snacks for our Club members for one day.
Please also consider giving some of your time to help the Club:
- Solicit $4,000 in contributions for the Great Futures Annual Campaign in March
- Sell 20 Hegg Holiday Jam tickets in November
- Sell 5 Mega Raffle tickets in December
- Read to younger Club Members at BGCCA (on your schedule)
- Help with set up and tear down at BGCCA events
- With our help, host a Dinner For A Cause for your friends in your home
- Follow club activities on Facebook and Twitter
Other Opportunities to Support BGCCA
- Give a depreciated item from your business for us to sell.
- Get charitable deduction for something you already completely depreciated!
- Purchase advertising through BGCCA to promote your business.
- Become an Event Sponsor with a cash contribution (e.g. Mega Raffle, Hegg Holiday Jam)
- Give While You Live!
Charitable Remainder Trust ~ A Trust where you get the proceeds until your death and then the Club becomes the recipient.
- Donate to the Club's Endowment!
- Charitable Lead Trust!
A Trust where the Club gets the proceeds until your death and then the Trust goes to your heirs. Remember our Great Futures Forever Endowment Fund in your Will